Consolidated Fiscal Reporting System (CFRS)
Change Log for Version 20.0
Last Updated: 5/8/2013
What's New in CFRS Version 20.0.202 (Build 5/8/2013)
- Reports: Fixed Expense Totals and Expense Totals by Program Type reports.
- Import Data From Text File: Fixed crash after importing a text file with errors; treat blank lines as a warning and not as an error (skip and continue processing file).
What's New in CFRS Version 20.0.201 (Build 4/29/2013)
- Reports: The CFR-ii has been updated to bring it into compliance with the AICPA's, Auditing Standards Board, SAS No. 122, Statements on Auditing Standards: Clarification and Recodification and SAS No. 119, Supplementary Information in Relation to the Financial Statements as a Whole, and the related interpretive publications for these Statements on Auditing Standards.
- Database: Added OPWDD program code 0293.
- DMH-1: Added pre-defined detail item "Medicaid Managed Care" for OMH on DMH-1 line 20 and DMH-2 line 19.
- Reports: Fixed the issue with CFR-ii or CFR-iiA not printing when selecting Proprietary for type-of-ownership.
- Reports: Resolved the issue when a DMH-1 report did not print a page 2 if the program had incomplete data on DMH-1.
What's New in CFRS Version 20.0.200 (Build 2/1/2013)
DMH-1: On a Full submission, a note is displayed when the Delete button is clicked, explaining that data will be refreshed from CFR-1.
- GoTo: Change Recommended Order of Completion in the GoTo window.
- CFR-6: Allow for entering detail data for Section 4, column 2, if 'Other' is selected.
- CFR-ii/iiA - make only one of these available to print, based on Financial Statement cycle. Effective for reporting periods 2012 and 2012-2013 and later . To accomplish this:
- Provider Definition Screen: Added fields to enter Financial Statement period, similar to reporting period
- CFR-i: Financial Statement period fields carried over from Provider Definition screen
- Select Schedules to Print screen: For a Full submission, CFR-ii is displayed if the Financial Statement period matches the submission reporting period; or CFR-iiA is displayed if they do not match.
- Help: The on-line Help has been updated for CFRS version 20.
What's New in CFRS Version 19.0.192 (Build 12/10/2012)
- Reports: Fixed a problem with the OPWDD-1 report not properly separating the data by Operating Certificate, and repeating the same numbers on each page.
- OPWDD-1: Fixed a problem with the worksheet validations for line 25 that doubled the worksheet amount if 2 Operating Certificates have the same total, causing the validation to fail.
- CFR-1: For Line 74 line details, an amount entered for the pre-defined 'Medicaid Managed Care' item (for OMH programs) no longer gets doubled after saving, when the Worksheet Details box is re-opened.
- Database:OMH Funding Source Codes 038A, 038B, 038C, 038E, 038F, 038G, 580 are available for reporting periods starting 1/1/2012 and later.
What's New in CFRS Version 19.0.191 (Build 8/28/2012)
- Database: OASAS program 2150 is now active for all reporting periods.
- Admin Worksheet: Fixed a problem with clearing the Override and resetting Agency Administration values, after saving on CFR-2.
What's New in CFRS Version 19.0.190 (Build 8/7/2012)
- CQR-1: Fixed a problem with some programs not getting carried-forward from prior-quarter submissions listed; Fixed problem with totals not getting updated and saved after bringing in programs from a prior submission for a Mid-year claim.
- Reports: DMH-2 and DMH-3 reports now include Contract Type along with the Contract Number.
- Validations: Updated OPWDD validation for RRR programs.
- OPWDD-1 and OPWDD-2: These 2 screens now include a drop-down box for Operating Certificate for reporting periods 2011-2012 and later.
- Program code and Funding Source code changes from CFR Manual changes.
- DMH-2, DMH-3, CBR-4, CQR-1: DMH-Only button is now active for OASAS.