Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
681 Clarkson Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203
Phone: (718) 221-7700 / 7259
Fax: (718) 221-7206
E-Mail: Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
About Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
The mission of the psychiatric hospital is to provide competent compassionate psychiatric care to people with serious mental illness with a purpose of reintegrating them to the community.
- Comprehensive, integrated services 24 hours per day for hospitalized patients,
- 24-bed Crisis Residence for patients who had been discharged but need to have arrangements completed for residence placement,
- 48-bed Transitional Residence,
- 65-bed Family Care Program with certified homes in the community.
- Our community-based outpatient clinics located in Canarsie and Williamsburg neighborhoods provide: assessment and treatment planning; health screening and referrals; discharge planning; verbal therapies; medication therapy; medication education; symptoms management; psychiatric rehabilitation readiness determination; case management; crisis management; clinical support; mobile outreach; family support service.
9801 Foster Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11236
10 Manhattan Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11206-3950
(718) 388-3075 X301
Kings County (Brooklyn)
Adults aged 18 and older.
Interborough Rapid Transit (IRT) #2 or 5 to Winthrop Street Station. The hospital is on Clarkson Avenue between Albany and Utica.
IRT # 3 or 4 to Utica Avenue and Eastern Parkway. Then follow bus directions below or walk to Utica and Clarkson.
Utica Avenue Bus #46 to Clarkson Avenue.
Eastern Parkway Bus #14 to Utica Avenue and transfer to Bus #46.
Church Avenue Bus #35 to Utica Avenue and transfer to Bus #46.