Acting Commissioner Kristin M. Woodlock, RN, MPA
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- Medicaid trading partners’ known eMedNY Phase II transaction issues are posted on www.nyhipaadesk.com . (Click on the; "News & Resources" tab. Scroll down to; "April 21, 2005, Known eMedNY Phase II Issues." Follow the instructions to; "click 'here' for a status log of all known issues and fixes.") (April 22, 2005)
- DOH Listing of Software Vendorswho successfully tested HIPAA transactions is posted at http://www.emedny.org/HIPAA/Vendors/NYSDOH%20SOFTWARE%20VENDOR%20LIST.pdf (PDF) This document is in Adobe Acrobat Format (Download Adobe Acrobat).
- Having Trouble with NYS Medicaid HIPAA Claiming? Providers can now check on-line why their claims failed and find out how to correct them.
- Medicare announces plan to accept HIPAA non-compliant electronic transactions after October 16, 2003
- Updated Medicaid HIPAA Companion Guides and Implementation Supporting Documents are posted at www.nyhipaadesk.com . Click on the folder labeled News & Resources.
- Certified Software Vendor Directories - visit our links at http://www.omh.ny.gov/omhweb/hipaa/providers/requirements/vendor_software.htm
- OMH HIPAA Training Program (January 2003)
- Because the knowledge base surrounding, and interpretation of, HIPAA continues to evolve, determinations contained in the Preemption Analysis are subject to revision and change.
- The Preemption Analysis Update table, initially posted on December 11, 2002, captures a list of changes made since the Analysis was first published, and has been updated as of February 24, 2003.
Comments or questions about the information on this page can be directed to the Office of the Counsel.