2011 GNYHA-PSYCKES Quality Collaborative
The PSYCKES team and the Greater New York Hospital Association (GNYHA) have partnered to establish the GNYHA-PSYCKES Quality Collaborative, which supports participating hospitals in conducting medication-focused quality improvement projects in their outpatient mental health clinics.
GNYHA member hospitals with outpatient mental health clinics were eligible to join the GNYHA-PSYCKES Quality Collaborative. Participants include:
- Bellevue Hospital Center (HHC)
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- Coney Island Hospital (HHC)
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center – Zucker Hillside Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital
- St. Barnabas Hospital / Fordham-Tremont CMHC
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- St. Vincent’s Hospital Westchester, a Division of St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital
The GNYHA-PSYCKES Quality Collaborative is guided by a Steering Committee of representatives from OMH, GNYHA, and participating hospitals. The Steering Committee is responsible for policy decisions regarding project selection, reporting, and other activities of the collaborative.
Comments or questions about the information on this page can be directed to the PSYCKES Team.