Selection of Regional Behavioral Health Organizations (BHO)
Request for Proposal
The New York State Office of Mental Health in conjunction with the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services is accepting applications for regional behavioral health organizations (BHO) to provide Medicaid fee-for-service administrative and management services for the purposes of conducting concurrent review of inpatient behavioral health services and coordinating the provision of behavioral health services.
- BHO Notices of Conditional Awards
- Questions and Answers (PDF) - Updated 7/26/2011 to address questions 100 & 128. Updated 8/3/2011 to address questions 150-152, 154, and 158.
- Cover Letter (PDF)
- Selection Process Document Instructions (PDF)
- Attachment A: Data Book
Directions (PDF) | Tables (Microsoft 2007 Excel | PDF)
- Appendix A: Agency Transmittal Form (PDF)
- Appendix B: Operating Budget Form (Microsoft 2007 Excel) Revised July 15, 2011
- Appendix: B-1 Budget Narrative (PDF)
Save a filled in PDF form
To save a copy of a filled in PDF form be sure that you have Adobe Reader version 9 or higher. Once the document is filled out click on the save form button .