Ann Marie T. Sullivan, M.D., Commissioner
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
Consolidated Fiscal Reporting System (CFRS)
Welcome to the CFRS Home Page ( Table of Contents )
- It is recommended to back up your database before installing any new software versions, modifying your system, or uploading CFR data. Please review these Instructions for backing up your CFRS database and restoring your database from a CFRS backup file.
- CFRS includes an import feature that allows data to be imported from text files. This will allow you to import financial information from your accounting systems. Use of the data import function is not mandatory; financial information can still be manually entered into CFRS. Tips on how to import a data file and order a free training CD, Importing Data into CFRS.
- All providers who receive funding from OMH should consider the new OMH-specific Program Code and Funding Source Code changes, for submissions with reporting periods starting on or after 01/01/2010. You should download the latest version of CFRS from the CFRS download page and update your CFR or Budget (CBR) as needed.
- Upload your completed CFR data submission or Financial Statements.( Detailed instructions for the entire CFR validation, preparation, and upload process).
- Download the CFR software. The current version, version 25.0.251, can be used to create or modify both Calendar Year and Fiscal Year reports (CFR's, Budgets, etc.), for CFR's up to Fiscal 2015 (and Budget's and Quarterly's up to Fiscal 2017).
- Update the CFR software. Download updates to the current version of CFRS (version 25.0.251).
- Subscribe to the CFRS Announcement Mailing List to be notified of new version releases, known problems, and other information related to the CFR.
- Access CFRS Manuals for Consolidated Fiscal Reporting (located on the State Education Department's web site).
- Access printable copies of the individual CFR, CQR and CBR Schedules and Forms for Consolidated Fiscal Reporting.
- Find help in the Troubleshooting Tools for the CFR Package
- If you have questions regarding the operation of the CFRS software, and are unable to find the answers on this site, in your CFR Claiming manual or the software help files, call 1-800-HELP-NYS for assistance. (If you are located outside of New York State, please call 1-518-474-5554.)
- All financial-related questions should be referred to the specific State Agency which funds your program(s).
New York State Agencies affiliated with the CFR System
- Office of Mental Health (OMH) - Finance Department - Contact Number: 518-473-3572
- State Education Department (SED) - Finance Department - Contact Number: 518-474-3227
- Office For People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) - Finance Department - Contact Number: 518-402-4275
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) - Finance Department - Contact Number: 518-485-2207