NYC Request for Qualification Package
NYS has released the Request for Qualification regarding "Behavioral Health Administration: Managed Care Organizations and Health and Recovery Plans." Applications for Managed Care Organizations serving New York City were due by June 6, 2014. RFQ applications for Managed Care Organizations serving the rest of the state will be released by the end of June 2015.
The NYC RFQ package includes the following items:
- New York State Behavioral Health RFQ Cover Letter
- Behavioral Health Managed Care Request for Qualification Application Word format
- Data Book for Mainstream Managed Care Organizations and Health and Recovery Plans (HARPs) (updated from December 2013 distribution)
- Preliminary premium for the NYC Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) benefit
- Calendar Year 2015 HARP NYC Capitation Rate Development
- Chart showing the number of NYC and NYS potential HARP enrollees by Plan
Behavioral Health RFQ Applicant's Conference for New York City applicants
On May 2, 2014 Managed Care applicants and other interested parties participated in a Applicant's Conference where the State responded to questions on the RFQ for "Behavioral Health Benefit Administration: Managed Care Organizations and Health and Recovery Plans". The following materials were presented to attendees.
Written responses to inquiries not addressed at the RFQ Applicant's Conference are posted below.