The Office of Mental Health websites include several features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities.
- 'Alt tags' for Images on the site, which aid users who listen to the content of the site by using a screen reader, rather than reading the site.
- Closed captioning is provided for Webcasts.
External Links ()
We provide links to external web sites that are followed by an icon (). This indicates when the link goes to another web site.
Sometimes external pages we link to are moved or removed creating a broken link. If you think you have come across a broken link on our Web site, please notify the Web Unit.
Example document icon with the file size: (117kb)
If a document is available in a format other than HTML, there will usually be an icon after the link to indicate the format as well as the file size.
The following are examples of document icons you might see:
- indicates an Adobe PDF file.
- indicates a Microsoft Word Document.
- indicates a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet.
- indicates a Text Document or a Rich Text File.
If you do not have Office installed on your computer or if you have an older version download the free Office Online File Converters and Viewers from Microsoft .
If you require a document in a different format, contact Omer Jirdeh for assistance.
Documents on this website with an Adobe PDF file icon after the name are in Adobe Portable Document Format. These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Visit the Adobe Website to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have any questions or concerns about the accessibility of any part of this web site please contact Omer Jirdeh, or call (518) 473-4144.