Targeted Case Management (TCM) to Health Homes (HHs) Information
Update effective December 5, 2013
The New York State (NYS) Office of Mental Health's (OMH) TCM program serving adults is close to complete transition to Health Home Care Management.
When updated guidance pertinent to OMH programs is developed, it will be placed on this site.
For the most current information regarding Health Home implementation, please refer to DOH guidance below – especially to the
Health Homes Provider Manual-Billing Policy and Guidance (613kb).
- OMH TCM Reprocessing Webinar PPT (365kb), December 3, 2013
- Reprocessing Webinar Cover Letter (236kb), November 27, 2013
- Webinar Guidance on Reprocessing of OMH TCM Rate Code Claims (147kb), November 27, 2013.
- OMH TCM Reprocessing Webinar Recording December 3, 2013
- Assignment of Persons with Assisted Outpatient Treatment Court Orders (98kb), November 18, 2013
- Local Government Unit /Single Point of Access (LGU/SPOA) (61kb), January 28, 2013
- Phase 1 Former TCM Providers which also operate in Phase 2 and/or Phase 3 Health Homes Counties (40kb), February 27, 2013
For information and all other questions on Health Homes,
please visit the New York State Department of Health (DOH) Medicaid Health Homes pages at:
- DOH Medicaid Health Homes
- DOH Medicaid Health Homes Questions and Answers
- Health Home Tracking System File Specifications (522kb)
- Health Homes Provider Manual-Billing Policy and Guidance (612kb)
- Special Edition of the Medicaid Update: Introducing Health Homes: Improving Care for Medicaid Recipients with Chronic Conditions
To e-mail DOH