Targeted Case Management (TCM) to Health Homes (HHs) Information
Update effective February 13, 2014
The New York State (NYS) Office of Mental Health's (OMH) TCM program serving adults is close to complete transition to Health Home Care Management.
When updated guidance pertinent to OMH programs is developed, it will be placed on this site.
Please refer to the Administrative Fee Payments to Health Homes for OMH State-Operated former TCM Programs (93Kb) for information on how OMH will calculate and pay the administrative fee to Health Homes for OMH State-operated former TCM Programs converting to Health Homes. (February 13, 2014)
For the most current information regarding Health Home implementation, please refer to DOH guidance below – especially to the
Health Homes Provider Manual-Billing Policy and Guidance (613Kb).
- Transition from Adult Home Supportive Case Management Programs to Health Home Care Management
July 2, 2014
- ACT - Health Home Transition: Interim Instruction (593Kb) February 19, 2014
- ACT in Health Homes: Joining Health Home Networks (184Kb)
- ACT and Health Homes Webinar Powerpoint, (152Kb) 12/10/13
- ACT/Health Home Webinar Recording, 12/10/13
- OMH TCM Reprocessing Webinar PPT (365Kb), December 3, 2013
- Reprocessing Webinar Q&A, December 3, 2013 (39Kb), December 3, 2013
- Reprocessing Webinar Cover Letter (236Kb), November 27, 2013
- Webinar Guidance on Reprocessing of OMH TCM Rate Code Claims (147Kb), November 27, 2013.
- OMH TCM Reprocessing Webinar Recording December 3, 2013
- Assignment of Persons with Assisted Outpatient Treatment Court Orders (98Kb), November 18, 2013
- Local Government Unit /Single Point of Access (LGU/SPOA) (61Kb), January 28, 2013
- Phase 1 Former TCM Providers which also operate in Phase 2 and/or Phase 3 Health Homes Counties (40Kb), February 27, 2013
For information and all other questions on Health Homes,
please visit the New York State Department of Health (DOH) Medicaid Health Homes pages at:
- DOH Medicaid Health Homes
- DOH Medicaid Health Homes Questions and Answers
- Health Home Tracking System File Specifications (522Kb)
- Health Homes Provider Manual-Billing Policy and Guidance (612Kb)
- Special Edition of the Medicaid Update: Introducing Health Homes: Improving Care for Medicaid Recipients with Chronic Conditions
To e-mail DOH