Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
Patient Visitor Guide
Other Programs of Interest
The Living Museum - Creedmoor is home to a museum of art dedicated to, and created by, individuals with a mental illness. The Living Museum is open for visits by appointment Monday through Thursday. Hours for the tours are 10am to noon and 2pm to 4:30 and can be arranged by calling 718-264-3490
Day Care - “Bright Beginnings” is located on Creedmoor grounds and offers day care to state employees and any working parents. They accept children between the ages of 8 weeks and 5 years. Fees are determined by income. Contact phone number: (718) 264-3860.
- Building 21 - Jamaica Wellness and Recovery Center
- Building 40 - Inpatient Services
- Building 60 - Stepping Stones Transitional Residence
- Building 61 - Bright Beginnings and Patient Resources
- Building 68 - Faith Chapel
- Building 73 - Living and Learning Recovery Center and Queens Village Wellness and Recovery Center
- Building 75 - Living Museum
- Building 100 - Oak House (SOCR)
- Building 101 - Dome
- Building 102 - Rehabilitation Building
Comments or questions about the information on this page can be directed to the Office of Mental Health Creedmoor Psychiatric Center.